In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding and affecting us all, we wish to ensuring you that Safety, Security, Comfort and well-being of our Guests as well as our staff are of paramount importance as always. With COVID-19 becoming a Public Health Emergency of Global Concerns, we would like to convey our deepest sympathies to all people and countries that are affected by this unprecedented outbreak. Our heartfelt appreciation and respects to those who are on the front-line working endlessly to contain the situation.
As part of our ongoing efforts to minimize the spread of the infection and to safeguarding Safety and Health of our Guests and Colleagues, our Resorts have taken a series of precautionary measures including:
- We ask that all Guests respect a proper physical distance staying 2metres from anyone not in your group.
- We ask that only one family member checks in at the front desk.
- All touch point areas, including credit card machines and key cards will be sanitized, after each transaction.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectant resort-wide when sanitizing.
- Reservations are spread out across the property, and when possible: any rooms and villas that were occupied, will have 48 hours of vacancy following that stay.
- All Staff will wear facial mask.
- Sanitizers and hands washing stations will be allocated at the Resort.
- Chairs and loungers around the pool decks will be sanitized frequently.
- Some of the chairs and loungers have been removed to aid in physical distancing.
- Temperature checks will be necessary for all Guests, Colleague coming into the Resorts. Any persons with a temperature higher than 37 degrees Celsius will not be permitted into the Resort.
- Visitors(s) with exposure or symptoms of COVID-19 will be referred to designated health authorities, to highly suggest to abide isolation protocol.
- The maintenance department will follow added safety protocol when attending repair works in an occupied room.
- When finished with repairs, the maintenance staff will disinfect any surfaces that were touched during repair process.
- As always, the entire Alam Candi Dive Resort and Staff are available to assist with anything related to safety and wellness.
- We are abiding all Hygiene & Safety measures provided by Government Health Authorities
As we envision and hope for a brighter, freer future, Alam Candi Dive Resort looks forward to welcoming you back with our traditional hospitality and personalized service – connecting you to Bali as one of the world’s most extraordinary destination and landscapes, immersing you in unique cultural experiences.